1% OF EVERY ORDER
donated to disaster relief
on all orders over $99
guaranteed to customers
Yeti 200X Portable Power Station
A small, all-in-one power bank designed to charge phones, tablets, small laptops, and more. It’s easily recharged by plugging into an outlet at home and pairs well with Goal Zero’s line of rugged solar panels for an on-the-go solution
Nomad 20 Solar Panel
This 20-Watt foldable panel is durable enough for any adventure, yet sleek enough to fit in any pack or bag. Integrated cable storage, built-in Flip dock, and an adjustable kickstand power small to medium-sized devices.
Will charge your Yest 200X in 11-22 Hours
Yeti 200X Highlights
- The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market.
- Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
- Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
Nomad 20 Solar Generator Highlights
- This solar generator can recharge from the sun in as little as 11 hours.
- Lightweight and portable, this generator is ideal for someone on the move.
- A sustainable energy source with no noise and no fumes.
What Can the Yeti 200X Power?
The Yeti 200X is great for all your smaller devices, tablets, and laptops.
- Smartphone 16 Recharges
- POV Camera 38 Recharges
- Headlamp 38 Recharges
- Tablet 6 Recharges
- Laptop 4 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 42 Hours
- Light Bulb 17 Hours
- Portable Fridge 8 Hours
Charging the Yeti 200X
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, either the foldable Nomads or mountable Boulder solar panels. The higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging times.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using included 60W power supply, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time.
- Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.