1% FROM EVERY ORDER
donated to disaster relief
on all orders over $99
guaranteed to customers
Featuring an IP67 rating, the new Torch 500 is built to withstand the elements. Designed for multi-functional use, the Torch boasts 500 lumens of bright LED light dispersed across spotlight and floodlight options. Recharge from the sun with the built-in solar panel or from any USB source, and charge up your phone in a pinch from the increased 5200 mAh battery.
- Multiple Light Options for Every Situation. Adapt your light to fit the situation at hand. The Torch 500 equips you with both a 300 lumens spotlight and 300 lumens floodlight, each available with three different light settings: high, medium, and low.
- The Torch 500 is Waterproof. The IP67 rating ensures protection against dust, sand and debris, and can withstand submersion up to 1 meter of water for at least 30 minutes. Perfect for emergency lighting or to take along on outdoor adventures. No go-bag or camp kit is complete without it.
- Stay Connected During an Outage. Increased 5200 mAh battery gives you enough power on hand to charge phones and headlamps multiple times, or boost your tablet.
- Recharge Anywhere. Features a built-in solar panel to recharge from the sun and USB-C input port to charge from any USB source.
Charging the Torch 500 Flashlight
- Recharge the Torch 500 from the sun using the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or connect to a larger solar panel such as the Nomad 10 and recharge in as little as 4 hours
- The Torch 500 can be recharged from a USB Source in 4 hours
- LED (output) Both Lights: 250 Lumens (Medium power), 500 Lumens (High power)
- Spot Light: 150 Lumens (Medium power), 300 Lumens (High power), Color Temperature: 3000 Kelvin
- Flood Light: 150 Lumens (Medium power), 500 Lumens (High power), Color Temperature: 3500 Kelvin
- Spot Light: 50 hours (low), 7.5 hours (medium), 3.5 hours (high)
- Flood Light: 50 hours (low), 7 hours (medium), 3 hours (high)