1% OF EVERY ORDER
donated to disaster relief
on all orders over $99
guaranteed to customers
Yeti 400 Lithium Power Station
Designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, and more, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can also be used as an alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator, running small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
Boulder 50 Solar Panel
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 50 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun
Yeti 400 Lithium Highlights
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh, 39.6Ah (10.8V) Battery capacity.
- Replaceable lithium battery weighing only 17 lbs with extended 18 month shelf life.
- Versatile powering options including: three USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
Boulder 50 Highlights
- 50 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
What Can the Yeti 400 Lithium Power?
The Yeti 400 Lithium is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 40 Recharges
- POV Camera 70+ Recharges
- Headlamp 70+ Recharges
- Tablet 10+ Recharges
- Laptop 3-5 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 130 Hours
- Mini Fridge 7 Hours
- 32 LCD TV 3 hours
Charging the Yeti 400 Lithium
- Recharge the power station from the sun by plugging the Boulder 50 Solar Panel into the solar input port. The Boulder 50 is best if you need to recharge your Yeti 400 Lithium from the sun about 20-40% each day. If you are going to consume more energy daily, we recommend adding additional or larger panel.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 7 hours.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.