1% OF EVERY ORDER
donated to disaster relief
on all orders over $99
guaranteed to customers
Yeti 150 Portable Power Station
A small, all-in-one power bank designed to charge phones, tablets, small laptops, and more. It’s easily recharged by plugging into an outlet at home and pairs well with Goal Zero’s line of rugged solar panels for an on-the-go solution
Boulder 50 Solar Panel
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 50 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Yeti 150 Highlights
- Plug-and-play, silent, fume-free power. 150Wh, 14Ah (12V) battery capacity.
- Variety of powering options including: two USB ports, an AC outlet and 12V output.
- Portable 12 lb (5.4 kg) power station for keeping lights, phones, and laptops charged while camping, in case of an emergency, or wherever you may need power.
Boulder 50 Highlights
- 50 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
What Can the Yeti 150 Power?
The Yeti 150 is great for all your smaller devices, tablets, and laptops.
- Smartphone 9-12 Recharges
- POV Camera 25 Recharges
- Headlamp 25-50 Recharges
- Tablet 6 Recharges
- Laptop 1-2 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 50 Hours
Charging the Yeti 150
- Recharge the power station from the sun by plugging the Boulder 50 Solar Panel into the solar input port. The Boulder 50 will take about 6-12 sun hours to fully recharge the Yeti 150.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 6 hours.
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 4-6 hours.