1% OF EVERY ORDER
donated to disaster relief
on all orders over $99
guaranteed to customers
Designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, and more, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can also be used as an alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator, running small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh, 39.6Ah (10.8V) Battery capacity.
- Replaceable lithium battery weighing only 17 lbs with extended 18 month shelf life
- Versatile powering options including: three USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
Charging The Yeti 400 Lithium
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. For example, the Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 400 Lithium in about 8-16 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 7 hours.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can be charged in 4 - 7 hours by plugging into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
What Can the Yeti 400 Lithium Power?
The Yeti 400 Lithium is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 40 Recharges
- POV Camera 70+ Recharges
- Headlamp 70+ Recharges
- Tablet 10+ Recharges
- Laptop 3-5 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 130 Hours
- Mini Fridge 7 Hours
- 32 LCD TV 3 hours