1% OF EVERY ORDER
donated to disaster relief
on all orders over $99
guaranteed to customers
Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Station
From lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, run all your devices with the clean and quiet Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Portable Power Station. Designed to be the most versatile and innovative power station on the market, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 features a patent-pending 1500W AC inverter designed to tackle any job, both indoors and out. No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes- simply put, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is dependable power at the push of a button so you can power anything, anywhere.
Boulder 100 Solar Panel
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Station Highlights
- Instant power at the push of a button. Silent and powerful 1045Wh, 96.8Ah (10.8V) lithium battery.
- No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes with multi-stage patent pending 1500W AC inverter.
- Versatile powering options including: four USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
Boulder 100 Highlights
- 100 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
What Can the Yeti 1000 Lithium Power?
The Yeti 1000 Lithium is great for all your larger sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 50+ Recharges
- POV Camera 165+ Recharges
- Headlamp 165+ Recharges
- Tablet 37+ Recharges
- Laptop 17+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life 335+ Hours
- Fridge 17+ Hours
- 32 LCD TV 10 hours
Charging The Yeti 1000 Lithium
- Recharge the power station from the sun by plugging the Boulder 100 Solar Panel into the solar input port. The Boulder 100 is best if you need to recharge your Yeti 1000 Lithium from the sun about 20-40% each day. If you are going to consume more energy daily, we recommend adding an additional or larger panel.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 18 hours. Pro Tip: Purchase an additional wall charger to cut charging time in half
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.