$5 FROM EVERY ORDER
donated to disaster relief
on all orders over $99
guaranteed to customers
Engineered from the ground up, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium is one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market, mobile app enabled to allow you to control ports and monitor power usage right from your phone. Built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, giving you the confidence to power anything, anywhere. Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released.
- On-demand Power from a Gas Generator Alternative The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 operates with zero fumes and zero noise for an easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. It's safe enough to store inside your home or apartment for running lights or appliances during an emergency power outage, and still durable enough to take along to your next outdoor project.
- Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
- WiFi Connected Power Station Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a mobile app enabled Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Ultra-safe Lithium Battery We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements.
Three Ways to Keep It Charged
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1400 Lithium in about 14-25 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4.5 hours using the Yeti Fast Charge 25 Amp Power Supply and 25 hours using included power supply.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium can be charged by plugging into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
What Can the Yeti 1400 Lithium Power?
The Yeti 1400 Lithium is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
- Smartphone 70+ Recharges
- POV Camera 230+ Recharges
- Headlamp 230+ Recharges
- Tablet 52+ Recharges
- Laptop 23+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life 465+ Hours
- Fridge 23+ Hours
- 32 LCD TV 14 hours.