1% FROM EVERY ORDER
donated to disaster relief
on all orders over $99
guaranteed to customers
The Protective Wool Face Mask is crafted from 100% wool felt that gives you full face coverage, featuring an adjustable nose piece to keep the mask close to your face while elastic ear loops keep the fit snug.
These face masks are intended for use in multiple environments, whether it is grocery shopping, gardening, home healthcare, or protecting against dust and pollen.
Wool naturally neutralizes odors and wicks away moisture. The Protective Wool Face Masks are washable, and are also oven-safe to disinfect.
To use, follow these directions:
- Seams of the mask should be facing outward, away from your face
- Line up the outer seam with the bridge of your nose and pull the elastic loops over your ears
- Once in position, use the Nose Clip to secure the mask down and have it fit closer to your face
- The Face Mask should fit snug across your face
- To disinfect bake your mask in a standard oven at 175-200 degrees F for 30 minutes (do not allow any part of the mask to touch heating elements)
*Washing may lead to color changes and nose piece losing adhesion
Our Protective Face Masks are not suitable for surgical settings where bodily fluid may be involved. Face masks are not intended to provide liquid barrier protection.
For Health Safety Reasons, wool masks are Non- Returnable once the package has been opened. Masks ship directly from manufacture in the United States and will arrive separately from other items ordered.
- Mask = 100% Wool Felt | Elastic = 65% polyester + 35% natural latex rubber thread
- Weight - 0.75 oz per mask
- Size - Large
- Recommend for cooler climate areas and cooler temps
- Made in the USA
- As we are using up-cycled materials, the shades and color hues may vary from mask to mask.
- Breathe easy – air flows naturally
- Temperature regulating – comfortable to wear
- Wicks away moisture
- Adjustable nose piece
- Natural odor management properties – neutralizes better than other fibers
- Natural fibers – color variations and “specks” in the mask are not defects
- Oven-safe for high-temperature disinfecting